Centre for Performing Arts Capital Campaign
The Orpheum Theatre's performing arts programs for students, teachers and families currently serve 70,000 annually. With our new state-of-the-art Centre, we will be able to reach thousands more.
With two floors totaling over 39,000 square feet of space, the New Centre will provide adequate classrooms for instruction, a large multi-use rehearsal hall, and a state-of-the-art stage and 356 seat theatre - allowing for more musicals, concerts, family programs, and multicultural events. Equipped with 21st century technology, the new Centre will help enhance and expand our performing arts education and professional development programing in the following areas:
- Master classes by Broadway Touring Cast Members
- Adult Lectures Series by Local and National Arts Leaders
- Professional Development Workshops for Educators
- Intensive workshops in all aspects of Musical Theatre
- Career assistance and training to aspiring arts professionals
- Technical training in sound & lighting for students, schools and local non-profits
- Non-profit management training for local organizations
For more information on ways to donate and support our Campaign, contact Leanne McQuown, Vice President of Development or 901-529-4299.
- Add to cal Thursday, December 31, 2015 TBA
- Dec 31 , 2015
- View Seating Chart
What is the refund and /or exchange policy?
All ticket sales are final. Refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible.
Can I bring my camera and/or phone?
The use of electronic devices is prohibited in the theatre. This includes phones, cameras, video and audio recorders, flashlights, etc. Due to performance copyrights and the disruptive nature of electronic devices, guests using these items may be ejected without refund.
Does my child need a ticket?
Children under four years of age are not generally permitted in the theaters. At designated shows, children of all ages are permitted. However, everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
What is the food / beverage policy?
Outside food and beverage is not permitted in the theaters.