Seeing a performance with a group is not only fun, but economical too! If you are a travel agency, tour operator, school, church, scout troop, or just someone arranging an outing for a group of friends and want to see the very best Broadway has to offer, The Orpheum Theatre can provide great seats and discounts for booking your group in advance. And it's easy - just gather a group of 10 or more and contact our Group Sales Department.
Here are a few of the great benefits your group will enjoy:
- – Groups have the exclusive privilege of reserving tickets before they go on sale to the general public, allowing PRIORITY SEATING after our subscribers. Groups should order early to ensure the best seats.
- – Based on performance day and time, shows offer special discounted rates that can save your group money.
- – As a member of our Group Rewards Program, group leaders receive early notice of future shows and events when available.
- – The Orpheum will help promote your event and make it a success by providing show information and publicity materials upon request.
- – We provide, for most productions, study guides, scout patches, and post-show Question & Answers sessions with a cast member, making the performance a truly educational experience.
To request information about group tickets, click here or call 901-529-4226. To reserve group tickets or discuss availability in person, please make an appointment with a group sales representative.
Group Discounts for Students
Many Broadway productions at the Orpheum offer a special group rate for students. Teachers may contact the Group Sales Department at 901-529-4226 to buy group tickets for a Broadway show. Educational groups can view the discount for selected performances on the price sheet for the show by following the various links below.