- All ticket sales are final. Refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible.
- Performance times and cast members are beyond our control and are subject to change without advance notification.
- Performances are not canceled and refunds are not provided due to weather conditions.
- Cameras, camera phones, audio, video and digital recorders, paging devices and cell phones are not permitted in the theaters. Guests using these items may be ejected without refund.
- Each individual show’s producer or artist determines the seating policy for late arriving guests. In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the act before going to your seat.
- Children under four years of age are not generally permitted in the theatre. At designated shows, children of all ages are permitted. However, everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted in the theaters.
- For the protection of our patrons, theatre managers and private security personnel are on duty during all performances. Purses, briefcases, and bags may be inspected upon arrival. Larger items that have the potential to block walkways or disturb other patrons will need to be stored at coat check. For your convenience, we recommend refraining from bringing large bags to the theatre.
- Guests with disabilities please call 901-525-3000.
Third Party Tickets - Guests, Take Caution!
Buy your tickets only from Ticketmaster or The Orpheum Box Office. When you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance
- You will always pay more than face value
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures or other information
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund
Help us keep ticket prices affordable and fair! For more information, please call 901-525-3000.
203 S. Main Street
Memphis, TN 38103
- (901) 525-3000
- (901) 525-5499