Ticket Information and Policies
How to Purchase Tickets
- Find and purchase tickets to all of our upcoming shows through our website and Ticketmaster.com
- Purchase seats for Broadway shows from season ticket holders on our secure resell site
- The Orpheum Theatre Box Office: 901-525-3000
- Ticketmaster: 800-982-ARTS
- The Orpheum Theatre Box Office at 203 S. Main St. is open Monday through Friday from 9am until 5pm. On weeknights or weekends when there is a performance, the box office generally will open two hours prior to show time and close after the show's intermission. Open and close times will vary by production, so call 901-525-3000 to confirm weeknight and weekend hours.
- Our automated ticket kiosk in front of the theatre is available 24 hours a day.
- The Booksellers at Laurelwood Ticket Counter at 387 Perkins Extended in East Memphis is open Monday through Saturday from 9am until 7pm and Sundays noon to 5pm. The ticket counter is located beside the west entrance to the store, closest to Perkins. No phone service available.
- Ticketmaster has ticket centers throughout the Mid-South area. Search online for the center nearest you.
On Your Smartphone
Important Ticket Policies
- All ticket sales are final. Refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible.
- Performance times and cast members are beyond our control and are subject to change without advance notification.
- Performances are not canceled and refunds are not provided due to weather conditions.
- Cameras, camera phones, audio, video and digital recorders, paging devices and cell phones are not permitted in the theaters. Guests using these items may be ejected without refund.
- Each individual show’s producer or artist determines the seating policy for late-arriving guests. In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the act before going to your seat.
- Children under four years of age are not generally permitted in the theatre. At designated shows, children of all ages are permitted. However, everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the theatre.
- For the protection of our patrons, theatre managers and private security personnel are on duty during all performances. Purses, briefcases, and bags may be inspected upon arrival. Larger items that have the potential to block walkways or disturb other patrons will need to be stored at coat check. For your convenience, we recommend refraining from bringing large bags to the theatre.
- Special needs seating is available upon request. Please call 901-525-3000.
Third-Party Tickets - Guests, Take Caution!
Buy your tickets only from Ticketmaster or The Orpheum Box Office. When you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance
- You will always pay more than face value
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures or other information
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund
Help us keep ticket prices affordable and fair! For more information, please call 901-525-3000.