The Marquee is the official Broadway program of The Orpheum Theatre. Printed on high-quality 80lb gloss text paper, it is handed out to every patron at each Broadway show presented at the Theatre. During a single show week, The Marquee is seen by nearly 16,000—that adds up to over 160,000 viewers per year!
The program contains information on the cast, acts and musical numbers as well as other information on upcoming theatre special events and activities.
Advertising in The Marquee places your business and message before an upscale, mobile group that supports The Orpheum and our advertisers.
The Typical Orpheum Theatre Broadway patron:
- Is 35-64 years old
- Has a household income of over $100,000 a year
- Has a college degree
“With the number of advertising options available today, effective media selection can be very confusing. Having been a Marquee advertiser for several years, we have found this medium to be extremely effective in targeting our demographic and creating the image we want through this high-quality publication.”
--Philip Gould, President, Gould's Day Spa & Salon, Inc.
|Black & White Display Rates||1-3 Show Weeks/Year||4-7 Show Weeks/Year||8-13 Show Weeks/Year|
- Gross rates shown above. 15% commission discount to agencies.
- Rates shown based on black and white art. Add $200 per week for 4-color per week.
- The Orpheum Theatre will add an additional 15% if our art department is used to create or alter advertisements.
|Full Page (add an additional .25 bleed on all sides)||5.5"||8.5"|
- Acceptable file formats: PDF, high resolution JPG, TIFF, EPS, PSD, INDD (Be sure to include all fonts and links)
Ticket Envelope & Ticket Back Sponsorships
The Orpheum Theatre prints and distributes 300,000 tickets and ticket envelopes for Broadway shows, concerts and other events where tickets are purchased at The Theatre or The Booksellers at Laurelwood Box Ticket Counter (approximately two seasons of Orpheum shows). Sponsor’s logo and/or offer is placed on the envelope or back of the ticket.
|Ticket Envelope Sponsorship (Outside Flap)||$3,500|
|Ticket Envelope Sponsorship (inside Flap)||$2,000|
|Ticket Back Sponsorship (Every Third Ticket)||$2,000|
Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Orpheum e-blast recognition four times a year (distribution list of over 70,000).
- Recognition on a Marquee ad for one Broadway show per season.
- Recognition as an Orpheum sponsor in the Annual Report.
- Flexible payment plans available.
For more information on advertising with The Orpheum Theatre, contact Brooke Hamilton at 901-529-4288 or email@example.com.