JERSEY BOYS, is the Tony®, Grammy® and Olivier Award-winning Best Musical about Rock and Roll Hall of Famers The Four Seasons: Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi. This is the story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history. They wrote their own songs, invented their own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide – all before they were 30! JERSEY BOYS features their hit songs “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Rag Doll,” “Oh What a Night” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.” “IT WILL RUN FOR CENTURIES!” proclaims Time Magazine.
The JERSEY BOYS creative team comprises two-time Tony Award®-winning director Des McAnuff, book writers Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice, composer Bob Gaudio, lyricist Bob Crewe and choreography by Sergio Trujillo.
Read more in the Broadway Buzz
Season Ticket Holder performances will be December 4-9.
Click Here to view the STUDY GUIDE
JERSEY BOYS is not recommended for children under the age of 12 due to strong “profane, authentic Jersey” language. The show also involves smoking, strobe lights, gun shots and has a 2 hour and 35 minute running time (including a 15-minute intermission). We do encourage parents to use these notes as deciding factors for the enjoyment of the performance for themselves, their children and other patrons.
- Add to cal Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thursday, December 6, 2012 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Friday, December 7, 2012 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Saturday, December 8, 2012 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Saturday, December 8, 2012 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sunday, December 9, 2012 1:30 PM
- Add to cal Sunday, December 9, 2012 7:00 PM
- Add to cal Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Friday, December 14, 2012 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sunday, December 16, 2012 1:30 PM
If you are a travel agency, tour operator, school, church, business or just someone arranging an outing for a group of friends and want to see the very best Broadway has to offer, the Orpheum Theatre can provide great seats and discounts for booking your group in advance. See the special advantages of groups at Orpheum Theatre.
- Dec 4 - 16 , 2012
- Orpheum Theatre
- View Seating Chart
PASS IT ON: The Orpheum Theatre Box Office and TicketMaster are the OFFICIAL TICKETING PROVIDERS for ORPHEUM THEATRE EVENTS. Tickets purchased from other sources may be 1) more expensive, 2) invalid and 3) ineligible for admission. The Orpheum Theatre is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
- $28.50 - $118.50
What is the refund and /or exchange policy?
All ticket sales are final. Refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible.
Can I bring my camera and/or phone?
The use of electronic devices is prohibited in the theatre. This includes phones, cameras, video and audio recorders, flashlights, etc. Due to performance copyrights and the disruptive nature of electronic devices, guests using these items may be ejected without refund.
Does my child need a ticket?
Children under four years of age are not generally permitted in the theaters. At designated shows, children of all ages are permitted. However, everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
What is the food / beverage policy?
Outside food and beverage is not permitted in the theaters.