The Phantom of the Opera
2017-2018 Broadway Season
Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA will return to Memphis as part of a brand new North American Tour. Critics are raving that this breathtaking production is "bigger and better than ever before" and features a brilliant new scenic design by Paul Brown, Tony Award®-winning original costume design by Maria Björnson, lighting design by Tony Award®-winner Paule Constable, new choreography by Scott Ambler, and new staging by director Laurence Connor. The production, overseen by Matthew Bourne and Cameron Mackintosh, boasts many exciting special effects including the show’s legendary chandelier. The beloved story and thrilling score — with songs like "Music of the Night," "All I Ask Of You," and "Masquerade" — will be performed by a cast and orchestra of 52, making this PHANTOM one of the largest productions now on tour.
Lock in the best seats at exclusive savings with a season ticket package and enjoy exclusive perks like prepaid parking, ticket exchange and resale privileges, and early access for special engagements. Season ticket holders also have the first chance to secure their tickets for the 2018-2019 Broadway season. Click here for full details.
New season ticket packages are on sale now! Buy online, or call 901-525-3000.
Group tickets will go on sale this summer, and individual tickets will go on sale at a later date. Sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest information about this show.
Photos © Matthew Murphy
- Add to cal Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thursday, November 30, 2017 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Thursday, November 30, 2017 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Friday, December 1, 2017 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Saturday, December 2, 2017 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Saturday, December 2, 2017 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sunday, December 3, 2017 1:00 PM
- Add to cal Sunday, December 3, 2017 6:30 PM
- Add to cal Tuesday, December 5, 2017 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Wednesday, December 6, 2017 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thursday, December 7, 2017 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Friday, December 8, 2017 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Saturday, December 9, 2017 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Saturday, December 9, 2017 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sunday, December 10, 2017 1:00 PM
- Add to cal Sunday, December 10, 2017 6:30 PM
What is the refund and /or exchange policy?
All ticket sales are final. Refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible.
Can I bring my camera and/or phone?
The use of electronic devices is prohibited in the theatre. This includes phones, cameras, video and audio recorders, flashlights, etc. Due to performance copyrights and the disruptive nature of electronic devices, guests using these items may be ejected without refund.
Does my child need a ticket?
Children under four years of age are not generally permitted in the theaters. At designated shows, children of all ages are permitted. However, everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
What is the food / beverage policy?
Outside food and beverage is not permitted in the theaters.