Ticket Information and Policies
Unless noted, all of the following purchase methods, procedures, and policies apply to purchases for all Orpheum Theatre and Halloran Centre events.
How to Purchase Tickets
- Find and purchase tickets to upcoming shows at both the Orpheum Theatre and Halloran Centre through this website and Ticketmaster.com
- Purchase seats for Broadway shows from season ticket holders on our secure resell site
- The Orpheum Theatre Box Office: 901-525-3000
- Ticketmaster: 800-982-ARTS
- The Orpheum Theatre Box Office at 203 S. Main St. is open Monday through Friday from 9am until 5pm. On weeknights or weekends when there is a performance, the box office generally will open two hours prior to showtime and close after the show's intermission. Open and close times will vary by production, so call 901-525-3000 to confirm weeknight and weekend hours.
- The Halloran Centre at 225 S. Main St. is open for ticket purchases generally two hours prior to showtime. Tickets for Halloran Centre events can be purchased in-person at the Orpheum's box office and The Booksellers at Laurelwood during regular business hours.
- Our automated ticket kiosk in front of the theatre is available 24 hours a day.
- The Booksellers at Laurelwood Ticket Counter at 387 Perkins Extended in East Memphis is open Monday through Saturday from 9am until 6pm and Sundays 1-5pm. The ticket counter is located beside the west entrance to the store, closest to Perkins. No phone service available.
On Your Smartphone
- Purchase tickets directly through the Orpheum's mobile website at orpheum-memphis.com. Tickets may also be purchased through the Orpheum Theatre app if downloaded before August 1, 2016.
Important Ticket Policies
- All ticket sales are final. Refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible.
- Performance times and cast members are beyond our control and are subject to change without advance notification.
- Performances are not canceled and refunds are not provided due to weather conditions.
- Cameras, camera phones, audio, video and digital recorders, paging devices and cell phones are not permitted in the theaters. Guests using these items may be ejected without refund.
- Each individual show’s producer or artist determines the seating policy for late-arriving guests. In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the act before going to your seat.
- Children under four years of age are not generally permitted in the theatre. At designated shows, children of all ages are permitted. However, everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
- What some parents believe is acceptable and appropriate for their children, others may find objectionable. We urge parents who plan on bringing children to research the production prior to ordering to decide what is appropriate based on personal family values and standards.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the theatre.
- All weapons are prohibited on Orpheum Theatre and Halloran Centre premises.
- For the protection of our patrons, theatre managers and private security personnel are on duty during all performances. Purses, briefcases, and bags may be inspected upon arrival. For a full list of prohibited items, please read our FAQs.
- Special needs seating is available upon request. Please call 901-525-3000.
Third-Party Tickets - Guests, Take Caution!
Buy your tickets only from Ticketmaster, the Orpheum Theatre Box Office, the Booksellers at Laurelwood ticket counter, or an on-site Halloran Centre representative. When you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance
- You will always pay more than face value
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures or other information
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund
Be on the lookout for sites that look similar or have URLs similar to orpheum-memphis.com. Often they belong to scalper sites or brokers.
Help us keep ticket prices affordable and fair. For more information, please call 901-525-3000.