We know you come to The Orpheum to see the highest quality theatrical experiences, so each year we strive to bring you enchanting musicals, Tony Award winners, and stories you know with the songs you love.
The support of our season ticket holders helps us bring the best of Broadway entertainment to the Mid-South while enhancing cultural life in our community, and preserving the beautiful Orpheum Theatre for future generations. There’s never been a better time to be a season ticket holder!
New season ticket packages are on sale! Click here for all the details, or call 901-525-300..
Season Ticket Benefits
Why become a season ticket holder? Our loyal patrons and donors enable us to bring the best of Broadway to The Orpheum Theatre year after year. To show our appreciation, we offer the following benefits:
- Best seats, best prices. Season Ticket Holders receive a 20% discount on a full 5-show package compared to single ticket prices. You’ll be worry-free when single ticket prices increase for high-demand productions.
- Payment plan options available for purchases before Sept. 1. Budget for your Season Tickets by using your Mastercard, Visa or Discover card. Payments will be automatically charged on the same date of each month.
- Pre-paid parking. The MLGW parking garage at Front and Linden is available for only $7 per show.
- Exclusive discounts and pre-sales. Enjoy exclusive discounts to Dinners on Stage, Family Series, and other special events. You’ll also get first pick on tickets for added attractions presented by the Orpheum.
- Ticketing perks. Season Ticket Holders can now download their Season Tickets to their mobile device. Can’t make the show? Season Ticket Holders enjoy free exchanges on line or in person, the ability to forward their tickets, and access to resell their tickets on Ticketmaster’s secure resale site.
CLICK HERE for season ticket holder FAQs.